Universal rolling screw with cylindrical grooved nut providing axial clearance or without slippage
Rolled ball screws
- Customised solutions available
- Excellent value for money and a competitive alternative to ground ball screws
- Corrosion protected nuts
- Design adaptable to most positioning operations, with no play or slack
- Standard composite or steel recirculation inserts
- Nut phosphate coating for corrosion protection
- Backlash elimination by oversized balls on request (BX/BN/BND designation)
- Design well suited for positioning screws (SN/SND series)
The nut can be equipped with a threaded tip or a flange (either cylindrical or in accordance with DIN 69051) for easy installation.
Depending on the application, special flanges can optionally be attached to the threaded tip of the nut. If required, customer-specific solutions are also available.
This design is suitable for most positioning applications thanks to the precision ground outer surface of the nut, flange support and nut thread. The range is offered by Ewellix with anti-slip or preloaded products for even greater positioning accuracy.
This extremely high-quality ball screw series is a competitive alternative to ground ball screws. In addition, it is a cost-effective replacement for DIN nut versions in most applications.
from 16 to 63 mm
from 5 to 40 mm
|Basic dynamic load capacity||
from 14 to 91,2 kN
|Basic static load capacity||
from 23,8 to 248,3 kN
from 0,00 to 0,12 mm
|Maximum speed n x d0||
Precision rolling screw with cylindrical flange nut, axial clearance without slippage or preloaded
Precision rolling screw with DIN flange nut, axial clearance, no slip and preloaded