Cylindrical nut shape is available with or without axial.
Planetary roller screws
- Longer service life due to increased robustness
- High-reliability, low noise, high rotational speed (N.d0 max = 160 000)
- Exceptional behaviour in situations with frequent changes of direction and high linear speed, up to 1,8m/s
- Customised designs possible
- Heavy load capacity with up to a 50 mm long lead
- Planetary concept without recirculation and rollers, synchronised by cogs
- Adaptable tooling for non-standard, left handed thread or customised designs
- Axial play or preloaded execution on request
Through the use of the latest machining equipment, Ewellix can offer planetary roller screws from very small to very large diameters, with a wide variety of lead.
up to 12 000 rad/s2 for standard planetary roller screws. (for higher accelerations please consult Ewellix)
from 8 to 240 mm
from 2 to 50 mm
|Basic dynamic load capacity||
up to 3 994 kN
|Basic static load capacity||
up to 23 387 kN
|Maximum speed n x d0||
Centred flange nut with axial clearance or without slack.
Off-centered flange nut with axial clearance or without slack.
Preloaded with a split nut, cylindrical nut and centered flange nut.
High-performance planetary rolling thread with cylindrical nut, flange nut or off-centre flange nut.