Linear ball bearings (also called ball bushings or shaft guides) are cost-effective and widely used linear guide systems used in a variety of applications. The guiding principle consists of three elements: linear ball bearings, bearing housings and precision shafts. The wide range of diameters combined with the different types of bearings, housings and shafts make it easy to use and flexible to design in. Shaft guides provide low-friction guidance at unlimited travels and high tolerance to misalignments.
Linear bearings, units and shafts
- High modularity and flexibility
- Wide assortment for almost every application
- Worldwide availability through Ewellix distribution network
- Wide range of bearings sizes from 3 to 80 mm
- Optional in stainless steel design
- Ready to install factory pre-lubricated products