Ewellix electromechanical CAWD actuators are engineered to operate in severe environmental conditions at temperatures from -40 to +85 °C even with ice and feature robust metal gears encapsulated in a corrosion-resistant housing offering IP69K/67 protection rating. The CAWD series linear actuators are available in 2 versions, for manual operation by winch or for an electrical operation controlled by a switch. by winch or for an electrical operation controlled by a switch, their stroke length could be customized up to 430 mm and they feature a trunnion mount with multiple position which simplify the standardization. They are virtually maintenance-free and self-locking up 2500 N. If you have any questions about the applications of these actuators, please contact your Ewellix local representative through our online contact form for advice and additional information.
CAWD series linear actuators
- Saving up to 3% fuel consumption by wind deflector adjustment
- Quick and safe operation
- Reliable and virtually maintenance-free
- Trunnion mount with multiple position
- Manual and electrical versions, backward compatibles
- Designed and tested for on-road vehicle and tractor truck