- Complete, ready-to-use warehouse, simplified turnaround design, simple ordering process
- Quick mounting on the shaft, eliminating much of the usual risk of bearing seal assemblies
- Lifelong lubrication/maintenance-free
- Rigid and accurate screw positioning
- Ewellix Series 72 and 73 preloaded ball bearings provide rigid and accurate bolt positioning
- Precision housing made of burnished steel, with side surfaces serving as reference mounting surfaces for the alignment of screws
- Load capacity of the bearings matching the load capacity of the screws
- Lifetime sealed and lubricated bearings
A special range of support bearings has been developed for ball screws with a nominal diameter from 16 mm and for roller screws.
These support bearings can be easily installed at the ends of the spindle in accordance with Ewellix recommendations.
All models are equipped with high quality SKF bearings, lubricated and sealed for life. Ewellix keeps these support bearings in stock at all times so that fast delivery is possible.
Support bearings for roller screws
- Nominal diameter from 12 to 100 mm
- Ewellix preloaded angular contact ball bearings
- Load carrying capacity matched between bearing and roller screw
- Complete support bearing ready to use