The plastic wheel is best for cross roller assemblies with long strokes and medium accelerations. The cage motion is controlled by the plastic wheel.
- An integrated system designed into the basic precision rails and cages
- Secured linear slide performance
- Possible to use at high acceleration and vertical mounting
- Increased accuracy due to defined cage position
- Less downtime and no maintenance required
Ewellix has a solution to that: the highly sophisticated Anti-Creeping Systems (ACS) for most types of precision rail guides. The ACS creates a form closure between rails and cage during motion. It avoids any movement of the cage out of its ideal position.
The involute-toothed control gear made of brass, and a rack directly machined into the rail is especially suitable for high accelerations. The maximum toothed rail length is limited to 400 mm.
Both rails are equipped with steel gear racks. The cage carries two steel control gears that help maintain the correct position of the cage.