Precision ball screws
- Outstanding repeatability and positioning accuracy with preload or slip prevention
- Smooth running, suitable for high vibrations or changes of direction
- Customer-specific solutions available
- Large selection of compact rolled and ground ball screws
- X30Cr13 stainless steel miniature series available (similar to AISI 420)
- Rolled bolt with variously shaped nuts and recirculation inserts
- Miniature design with high speed, long pitch and ground thread
Our range of precision ball screws includes several ground versions for particularly demanding requirements in terms of precision and rigidity and a rolled version for customers who want a high-quality yet cost-effective solution.
High-tech machines and accurate control of the cold rolling process make it possible to produce rolled ball screws with the same pitch accuracy as ground ball screws.
Complete assembly in the shortest possible time.
In order to reduce delivery times, Ewellix offers a fast service in Europe and North America, which always keeps standard spindles, nuts and accessories in stock. Customised precision ball screws are also possible. Contact your local Ewellix product representative for more information.
- Nominal diameter from 6 to 16 mm
- Lead from 2 to 12,7 mm
- Dynamic load capacity up to 10,7 kN
- Stainless steel version available
Miniature high-performance range
- Nominal diameter from 8 to 16 mm
- Lead from 2 to 5 mm
- Dynamic load capacity up to 7,6 kN
- High speed capability
Long lead ball screws
- Nominal diameter from 25 to 50 mm
- Lead from 20 to 50 mm
- Dynamic load capacity up to 92,9 kN
- High rotational and linear speed