Linear modules combine highly sophisticated movements with high rigidity. They can be easily installed and are generally designed for average loads. In contrast, linear stages are especially suitable for moment loads due to the structure of the guide system. The various motorised versions can be used in many sectors of conveyor technology and automation.
- User-friendly and flexible solutions
- Reduced time to market and shorter set-up times
- Reliable technological solutions with a wide range of applications
- Integrated drive motor for positioning
- High and medium speed solutions
- Maximum accuracy thanks to precision rails
- Various motor versions and direct drives