Ewellix is a global innovator and manufacturer of Linear Motion and Actuation solutions used in industrial automation, automotive assembly, medical and mobile machinery. The Ewellix Group consist of 16 sales units and eight factories. External net sales are approximately 250 mio € and we employ around 1250 people. Ewellix is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and is owned by Triton Partners.
Electronics Product Development Engineer and Project Lead
As market leader in the electrification and replacement of hydraulic cylinders in mobile working equipment such as scissor lifts, excavators and garbage trucks, you contribute by:
- Designing embedded systems (hard- and software), starting from developing mock-ups, over testing prototypes, to releasing industrialized products in full scale manufacturing.
- Creating smart controls, advanced firmware functionalities, analytics and IoT connectivity.
- Managing product development projects with customers, sales and suppliers by working across borders with our development teams and partners worldwide.
To be successful in this role you need the following qualification:
- Master’s or Bachelor‘s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of working experience in developing embedded hard- and software managing projects with a hands-on mentality.
- Proficient in programming / scripting languages such as embedded C/C++ & Python, but with the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with common (agile) development tools such as Jira, GIT, CI/CD.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English (German is a plus) to collaborate with international colleagues and customers alike.
- Last but not least, you enjoy working in a team to create innovative and competitive solutions.
We offer a challenging and multifaceted position within an international work environment as well as the personal development opportunities of a multinational group.Additional information
The position is located in Liestal, Switzerland. If you are interested, please send your application with extended CV in English to:
Ewellix Switzerland AG
Doris Zanella, Human Resources Manager
Oristalstrasse 97, 4410 Liestal, Switzerland
Phone +41 61 925 4283