Ewellix electromechanical CAWD actuators are engineered to operate in severe environmental conditions at temperatures from -40 to +85 °C even with ice and feature robust metal gears encapsulated in a corrosion-resistant housing offering IP69K/67 protection rating. They are available in 2 versions for manual operation by winch or for an electrical operation controlled by a switch, their stroke length could be customized up to 430 mm and they feature a trunnion mount with multiple position which simplify the standardization. They are virtually maintenance-free and self-locking up 2500 N. Please contact Ewellix local representative to get additional information.
- Saving up to 3% fuel consumption by wind deflector adjustment
- Quick and safe operation
- Reliable and virtually maintenance-free
- Trunnion mount with multiple position
- Manual and electrical versions, backward compatibles
- Designed and tested for on-road vehicle and tractor truck