Simulators are used to imitate movement behaviour under realistic conditions. With the help of multi-axis systems almost all movement patterns can be imitated with high accuracy and reactivity. The challenge for linear systems here is to bring performance, energy, accurate movements and operational safety to a common standard. In addition noise levels should be as low as possible to ensure an optimal user experience during simulations in the entertainment industry.
Entertainment & motion simulators
- Fast acceleration and speed
- Accurate position control
- Reduced noise level
- Outstanding performance thanks to roller screws
- Excellent accuracy owing to small thread pitch and slip prevention
- Reduced operating noise as a result of rolling elements without re-circulation